Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sushi anyone....?

So, as i write this...i should be getting ready to go out for sushi with my friend Laurent, but i figured i might as well make this entry as i'm getting dressed (read: sitting on my bed in my undies). Laurent is one of my philosophical friends...meaning, he's a thinker people...and i love him for that. he's really chill, but mad passionate about his ideas...which i also love. so, he hit me up last night and asked if he wanted to go for sushi...knowing that i would be super busy (read: not doing shit) i was hesistant, but then my schedule opened up (*roll eyes...right) and i confirmed for 2pm. so as for now...those are the plans...when i come back, i'll have pictures and stuff of Laurent and the food, but for now...just go get yourself a glass of red wine and relax...later!

No comments: