Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is this Love...?

















Is this love that I feel?
This strange feeling that stirs my soul
Pulling and tugging at my heartstrings.
Invading my thoughts and corrupting my mind
Changing my very being
Pulsating through my veins
Making me feel …
Alive
Is this love?

What is love anyway?
Is love the way my heart races at the sound of your name?
Or is it the way it leaps at the sound of your voice?
Is it the way I search for your face in a crowd?
All the while knowing you are not there.
Could it be the way I long to be near you?
To feel…
To touch...
To hold…
You

Is this love?
Everyone else tells me no,
It is merely infatuation.
Give it time, it will pass.
But, my heart tells me differently.
Don’t think….
Act!
Don’t wait…
Pursue!
Chase those who you desire,
And who desire you.
So,to answer the minds question
Yes…it is love
Now what are you going to do for it?

No comments: