Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Don't Know Why....





I don't know why I let you do this to me.
Why I let you touch me....
Caress me...
Fondle me...
Lick me...
Tease me....
Control me?

I don't know why I let you transport me mentally.
Lifting my consciousness to higher plateaus,
While we give in to the carnal sins of lust and desire.
Your lips...
My neck...
My hand...
Your thigh...
Your heart...
My heart...

Together, entertwined.
Forever joined as one.
Beating in unison to a single rhythm,
They link us.
They say the things we dare not say,
Hide the heartache we dare not speak of.
Hold on to the memories that draw us near.

Is this why I let you do these things to me?
Is it because it's love and not lust?
Caring and not controlling?
Is this why our hearts grow stronger...?
Louder...
First, as a hushed whisper heard on the wind.
And each day, increasing in strength...
As I learn you,
And you learn me,
And we become one....in love.

No comments: